Peter Q: Or sometimes we play monopoly.
Moon Water Ritual
A Full Moon is a great opportunity to create a powerful tool - Moon Water. It’s a simple ritual that can be used later to enhance just about any of your practices. You can use it to make a Crystal Elixir, as a catalyst for spell work (drink to manifest intention), healing work, clearing crystals, watering magickal herbs, just about anything you can imagine.
What you’ll need:
- A sealable glass bottle - color may affect the vibration, but being glass is the most important factor (I like Italian sangria bottles because of the sealing mechanism)
- Purified water - the more pure the water the better, especially if you intend on drinking it later on (I like to boil the water myself, but distilled water will do just fine)
- A secluded spot outside - try the base of a tree or a shallow hole, as long as the bottle won’t be disturbed
What to do:
- Create a sacred space in which you can work without being interrupted, you can light candles or follow whatever procedure you prefer. If possible, do this in the same spot you are going to leave the bottle
- Get a new bottle that is just for this purpose, it should not be used for anything else. Consecrate it verbally (state the intention)
- Fill the bottle with the purified water and seal it tightly
- Hold the bottle in your hands and feel the vibration of the water
- Cycle your energy through your heart, out your hands, and through the water - continue until you feel the water is resonating with your energetic frequency
- Either verbally or mentally set your intention - something along the lines of “this water is now a tool to be used in ritual, it carries the power of the moon and will assist me in enhancing the work I do”
- Be sure to express gratitude to the moon, the water, the tree (if you leave it with one), the earth, your guides, everything involved you can think of, even yourself
- Leave the bottle in the safe place for as long as you like - this could be for a couple of hours, overnight, until the new moon, or even until the next full moon
That’s a nice otp you got there
it’d be a shame if one WAS BRUTALLY EXECUTED IN FRONT OF THE OTHER
Now, this is important. Once the battery is removed, everything is gonna slam into emergency mode. Once we have it, we gotta move quickly, so you definitely need to get that last.
i appreciate how immersive the gameplay is in x/y
That crow is so cute
yes she is thank you
If you do not think this is one of the best scenes in cinematic history, you are wrong.
she got the oscar for this performance.
because I want to fuck robots
My boyfriend (via thecarrionlibrarian)
#no but can you imagine if that was how you learned once a month you weren’t pregnant#by some dude singing songs about the victory of it#you wake up and he’s there and you are so happy#this dude becomes your favorite dude#but then you realize you haven’t seen your friend’s minstrel in a while#I mean everyone notices#like half the people are on the same cycle so for one week out of four your job is just flooded with fucking minstrels everywhere#the cacophony#but Mary over there is all alone#and she’s like my minstrel is late#but we all fucking know#her minstrel has gone off to find her a baby#a nine month journey he must make alone#and until he comes back there is no music in her life#what a glorious world this would be#I love the minstrels (@onionjuggler)